But there’s a problem…
One of the primary reasons people won’t hire a personal trainer is the cost…
These days, one-on-one personal training can feel like a luxury.
But what if you could reap all the same benefits AND save a pile of money?
Suddenly, it wouldn’t feel so out of reach, would it?
But hold on…
Now we have a new obstacle…
Showing up for a face-to-face training session used to be a no-brainer
Not so much any more…
Now we all have reason to hesitate.
And we’re here to not only help you achieve your goals but to be certain you feel completely comfortable and safe doing so.
We put our years of expertise together and found a solution…
Back In Motion Fitness and Performance has created a “hybrid” program that not only guarantees you achieve your goals but do so in a safe and secure environment.”
“It’s called “Back In Motion Small Group Training”
Our expertly designed “pod” system conforms to all the safety recommendations you’d expect from the premier health professionals in the region.
Here’s what you’ll receive when you enroll in this unique program:
- A dedicated trainer watching your every move to keep your technique perfect
- A custom workout program suited to your fitness and mobility level and designed by a weight loss expert
- A “station-based” workout specifically designed to both challenge and produce safe results
- 100% CDC compliant surroundings
- A maximum of three individuals per group
- A nutritional plan to ideally support your weight loss and fitness goals
Unlike other training facilities, our entire program is overseen by a Doctor of Physical Therapy. Something unique in the world of fitness.
All your bases are covered!
Back In Motion Small Group Training as the right solution at the right time
So how does our Fort Myers Group Training work?
It couldn’t be any easier…
First, click the button on this page to secure a free consultation.
One of our experts will get back to you within 24 hours.
During this call, we will:
- Answer all your questions and concerns answered truthfully
- Get a better understanding of what your goals are and what you want to achieve
- Outline a roadmap & a step-by-step process to help you reach your fitness goals
- Discuss the details of your new training program
- Confirm that we’re a good fit for one another
It’s important to point out that your phone call is more of a “fact-finding mission”…
There is no risk or obligation whatsoever.
First and foremost, we need to determine if our schedule, cost, and approach work for you.
One word of warning, however…
Our “hybrid program” has a very fixed structure…for obvious safety reasons.
This means that the number of spots available is very limited.
Many of them have already been claimed by long-term clients well on their way towards their respective goals.
We would LOVE for you to be a part of it, but we simply cannot accommodate everyone.
If finding the ideal weight loss program is a priority, you must contact us right away.
Isn’t it time you achieved your goals?
And did so in privacy…but not isolation?
You’re not alone.
If you’re finally ready.